Typical construction site security guard duties include:
- Deter theft of construction equipment or materials
- Deter vandalism on site
- Control all visitors to the job site
- Maintain a list of all vehicles, deliveries, and visitors to the site
- Foot patrol of job site
- Secure entrance and exit areas of site during non-operational hours
- Maintain watch over site equipment
- Examination of fencing and surrounding perimeter for security breaches
In today’s world, construction site management cannot leave protective services up to the law enforcement agencies. Increases in vandalism, crime, and theft indicate that criminals have become much smarter, more organized, and more blatant. Unfortunately, this has led to an increased demand in construction site security guards and patrol for hire.
At Metro Security Forces, we can create a tailored strategic plan for protective services at your construction or commercial site.