Typical special event security guard duties include:
- Greet clients, visitors, employees, contractors, and vendors
- Monitor closed circuit television (CCTV) cameras
- Access Control for clients, visitors, employees, contractors,
vehicles, and deliveries
- Login & logout employees, contractors, and vendors
- Patrol premises & enforce event rules
- Patrol parking lots & enforce parking rules
- Deter & eliminate vulnerabilities – immediate danger
- Pro-actively alert potential issues to management/clients
- Lock & unlock doors (if authorized)
- Complete Incident Reports
- Abide by the Federal, State and Local laws & regulations
- Report all illegal activities & hazards to Management
Smooth sailing is the goal for any special event. Whether you need security guards at a private party, charity event, business event, or any other event Metro Security Forces has the knowledge and staff available.
Maintaining control of any situation is the goal of Metro Security Forces for your event. Our experienced management team will work with you to develop a comprehensive security plan for your event. Our guards are always professional, alert, courteous and neat in appearance, and will ultimately help maintain a first-class image of your special event.